Jobs at Digital Labor Solutions
Junior A/V Technician
We are an Audio Visual Company that is quickly growing. This position involves mostly travel, and always home for the weekends. All of the travel arraignments are handled by our office with zero out of pocket expenses.
We are looking for candidates that are willing to learn a trade that will provide a lifetime of earning. We will train, mentor & motivate the right individuals. We are a highly motivated team that takes great pride in our work. Come be part of a winning team!
The right individuals will provide support in all aspects of day to day operations, and is not afraid to take initiative. Besides having a strong education, and impeccable driving records, the successful candidate will need to be an enthusiastic and goal oriented professional with strong work ethic and organizational skills and be passionate to discover and learn about new technologies.
The Junior A/V Technician position is continuously evolving. The successful candidate will provide a variety of operations support in multiple areas of the company.
The Junior A/V Technician will be responsible for the following:
- Driving the corporate vehicle & rental vehicle as needed
- Rough in an AV system including cable pulls and hardware mounting
- Cable terminations for all field wiring
- AV equipment installation in finished spaces
- Point to point testing and certification
- Problem solving and troubleshooting of any issue that may arise during an installation
- Interact with clients, general contractors, electrical contractors, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Competencies:
- A valid driver's license, and an impeccable driving record is mandatory -- this will be verified.
- General knowledge of audio and video equipment, particularly cables
- Comfortable learning new skills and executing them immediately
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.- Positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills (i.e., successfully listen, observe, and interact with clients, colleagues, etc.)
- Ability to drive with ease around the country
- Good communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Gmail and other Google products.
- Passion for music and audio-video equipment
- Knowledge of computer networks and infrastructure
- Ability to terminate cables (can be learned in the field)
Required license or certification: